In this month’s Healthcare Insights:
- Criminal background checks – Striking the balance
- ‘Targeting the veil’ – Will the GMC recommend a ban on full face veils for hospital staff?
- Board governance after Francis
- Proposals for central oversight in adult social care
- Structure options for the ownership of Commissioning Support Units
- Clamping down on health tourism – a commercial perspective
- Competition Commission investigation into the private healthcare market in the UK
- Healthcare regulation, the Inquiry and the Astbury case
- NHS ProjLink event
Click here to read the full publication.
Previous editions of Healthcare Insights: