At DWF, we offer bespoke face to face in-house training packages tailored to your specific needs and to your audience including sessions such as:
- The role of the manager
- Mock Tribunals
- Managing absence and stress at work
- Diversity and discrimination
- TUPE without tears
- The Employment Tribunal process
Below is an example of one of the interactive training sessions we offer. If you are interested in finding out how we can deliver training to your organisation, please get in touch using the enquiry form.
Bullying & Harrassment
We’re all aware of the issues surrounding bullying and harassment in the workplace. With the risk of constructive and unfair dismissal claims and discrimination, employers need to make sure they are on top of their game and deal with issues quickly and appropriately.
Our interactive training session is based around a series of films looking at bullying and harassment in the workplace. It is aimed at managers and team leaders who have line management responsibility. Managers will:
- Understand the difference between bullying and harassment
- Identify unacceptable behaviour
- Recognise how managers can deal with this type of behaviour.
The aim of this training is to help managers:
- Identify bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Deal with these issues as they arise
- Understand the consequences of this behaviour
In our DVD we follow the story of Richard and his experience of harassment and bullying and the reaction of his employer to his complaints. Take a look at our short clips to get a flavour of the dilemmas which Richard and his employer face.
Office banter: Where does it stop?
Has Alex crossed the line?
If you were Richard, how would you feel?
Is the customer always right?
Could you handle it better?